The Haslar Marina Boatyard is taking bookings
Feb 28, 2022
We're pleased to announce the redeveloped boatyard as part of our in-house boatcare offering at Haslar Marina, Portsmouth Harbour.
We have undertaken a full redevelopment of the Haslar Marina yard, complete with a new concrete slipway. This full-service site run by first-class boatcare professionals offers a full range of services for powerboats up to 37ft.
The redevelopment of Haslar Marina came about in response to changing customer demand in the marina. A shift in boating habits towards larger sailing boats and a greater number of powerboats meant that a full-service marina was in high demand.
oatcare takes the upkeep related stress out of boat ownership. The professional boatyard team provides a range of repair, maintenance and marine engineering services, including:
- Hull - antifouling, epoxy treatment, topsides polish, topsides respray, replacement seacocks and GRP repairs.
- Epoxy – a full range of services with a dedicated team specialising in CopperCoat.
- Propulsion - inboard and outboard engine servicing, engine installation, bow thruster installation, propellers and stern gear.
- Deck - replacement windows and hatches, winch and windlass service and installation, rigging, handrails and pulpits, stainless work, anchor systems, covers and sails.
- Interior – electronics, navigational & electrical systems, fresh & raw water systems, interior woodwork, and interior furnishings.
To find out more about the boatcare services on offer and to make an enquiry please click here.