boatcare services at Haslar
Which services do we offer?
We've got a skilled team on-site to help keep your boat shipshape. Whether it's something that's gone wrong, or you need help with routine maintenance we're here to help.
Services we offer include
- Hull - antifouling, epoxy treatment, topsides polish, topsides respray, replacement seacocks, GRP repairs.
- Keel and rudder - rudder rebuild, keel removal, keel bolt inspection, keel bolt replacement, keel matrix repair.
- Propulsion - inboard and outboard engine servicing, engine installation, bow thruster installation, propellers and stern gear.
- Deck - replacement windows and hatches, winch and windlass service and installation, rigging, handrails and pulpits, stainless work, anchor systems, covers and sails.
- Interior - electrical systems, new showers, fresh water tanks, sea toilets, interior woodwork, navigation, electronics and interior furnishings.
- Lift and launch - from small RIBs to boats up to 19m (boats up to 11m in the boatyard)
Also at Haslar...
Sealift is Haslar's eco-friendly floating dry dock. Designed to safely lift and hold boats of all types up to 19m long, 7.6m beam and 3m draft. Sealift services include spraying off, antifouling, hull cut and polish and much more.View the Sealift tariffs
At Haslar Marina we have a specialist powerboat yard offering lift, launch and storage ashore services for motorboats up to 11m. We also have room for slipway launch and recovery, great for RIBs and trailer powerboats.Download our boatyard rates